We take the time and hassle out of the FTZ process.
Outsource Trade Group helps you manage your import/export activities in a compliant and confident manner. Our FTZ services will help you:
- Gain a competitive edge in applying for and implementing an FTZ program
- Minimize or eliminate costly duties and fees associated with the standard import process
- Leverage the relationships we’ve already formed with officials in the field
- Optimize and implement FTZ-related savings
- Free up your internal resources to focus on more important matters
Our complete FTZ solution includes:
An assessment of the appropriate services and corresponding operational needs based on a feasibility assessment that determines the appropriate services and corresponding operational requirements.
- Assistance with FTZ application
- Assistance with Customs Activation and the corresponding implementation
- An FTZ Procedures Manual and required documentation for activation
- Assistance in selection and implementation of an inventory control system and recordkeeping system (ICRS)
- Operational services based on recommended resources
In return, company’s experience minimized fees due to inverted product classifications, longer duties payable time frames, less time spent on the administrative process, elimination of duty through immediate product export, decreased customs processing fees, and a more efficient end-to-end supply chain.
If your company is facing high effective duty rates, experiencing slow inventory turns, re-exporting assembled and/or finished goods or service parts, and/or importing goods for distribution in the U.S., then FTZs may help you streamline your business and run more profitably.
For more information about how Outsource Trade Group can help you establish your own FTZ program,please contact us today.