Export controls are an increasing complex and changing arena, which can pose significant risk and costs to businesses. Outsource Trade Group specializes in U.S. export controls as well as EU, UK, and Middle East export controls. Non-compliance with export regulations such as International and Traffic and Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) may place a company at risk in terms of high monetary penalties , denial of export privileges, government audits, and a companies valuable reputation. Many businesses are not aware or fully implement accurate export compliance procedures and processes. Outsource Trade Group is here to address these challenges. We have the expertise and tools to address all your export compliance issues, concerns or needs.
Many of our clients have requested the following solutions for Outsource Trade Group:
- Jump starting export compliance procedures and processes for new projects
- Creation of documents that allows the exchange of technical with foreign parties, offshore manufacturing/distribution. (Ex: Technical Assistance Agreement (TAA), Manufacturing Licensing Agreement (MLA), Warehouse Distribution Agreement etc.
- Product classification such as Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) and United States Munitions List (USML)
- Establish jurisdiction for your product
- Export license applications
- Export compliance training for employees/staff
- Creation of export compliance procedures and processes tailored for your business
- Audits and Assessments of current export compliance procedures and processes